Guidelines to Editor
e-Sciencecentral has been publishing eBooks since 2012 with the robust support of eminent scholarly community from across the globe.
Brief editorial responsibilities include:
- Proposing a Title for the Book
- Dividing the entire information as meaningful chapters
- Prepare Book Chapter Titles for the proposed Book
- Coordinating with e-Sciencecentral publishing division with authors, extending invitation for contributing relevant Books/ Book Chapters for the proposed Book
- Oversee the submission of finally edited versions of the Book before publishing
- • e-Sciencecentral eBooks follows Hybrid Publication model; the entire edited volume or book published are distributed under the Creative Commons ((CC BY)) license and CC BY-Noncommercial (CC BY-NC) license for the authors that chose to publish through Open Access model and those that wouldn’t opt are published under subscription model. Both the Open access and the subscription mode books are indexed and distributed through the EBSCO indexing site to ensure maximum dissemination and a wider impact of our publications. Depending on the license, all the Books can be accessed by our readers (researchers, students, universities, scientific community) around the globe.
The process of Book publication includes:
- Editor entering an agreement with authors on behalf of e-Sciencecentral to publish a Book
- Proposing the Book Title
- Dividing the book into chapter with titles
- Updating the Website with the proposed Book Title, Chapter Titles & Cover image.
- Inviting contributors for the proposed Book if it is an edited volume.
- Coordinating with author(s) for their contribution
- Preliminary review of the submitted chapters for their compliance with the book framework.
- Assigning the book/chapters for Review
- Communicating the review comments and getting the chapter updated as per suggestions.
- On submission and review of all the Book Chapters, the Book is published and is available for readers.
Once the Book is published online, no book chapters will be added in the proposed list of Book Chapters. All the published Books will be submitted with their respective repositories (Ex: EBSCO, BASE, OpenAIRE, CEDA, Zenodo etc).
We charge minimum publication fee for the Editors /Authors to publish their Book Chapters. Reputed Editors / Authors will get maximum discount for publishing their Books.
For any queries :
Contact at [email protected]